Tasmanian Retailer Development Program
Most small business owners in Tasmania are retailers.
Tradie or trader, educator or gardener – if you sell products and services to the public the Tasmanian Retailer Development Program has a lot to offer you.
Most businesses grow slowly over time. This state-wide program has been especially designed to give you the skills to boost your business and find new ways to achieve success.
What we're offering
The program is made up of three workshops, a business health check and one-on-one coaching.
The workshop topics are:
- Developing your Strengths – increasing turnover and improving profitability
- Create Customer Service Superstars – how to make your business stand out in a crowd
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship – how to adapt to today’s changing business conditions
When you register for one of the workshops you'll be emailed a business health check form. It's essential that you complete this to take part in the program. It will give us an idea of your strengths and goals and show us how the coach can work with you to get the best results.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for the program you must run a Tasmanian small business selling goods and / or services to the general public and
- have an Australian Business Number
- have a permanent office or presence in Tasmania
- employ less than 100 full time equivalents
Not sure where to start?
If you're not sure where to start, want to find out more about the program or register your interest for workshops, please contact Jess Storm on 0431 140 869 or email email@example.com